Monday, March 17, 2008

Trade in Handphones At Higher Values

NS Buddy is a friendly handphone / mobile phone dealer

-- Why trade in handphones when you can sell it at at least $8 more? Every pennies saved means less for giant companies to exploit consumers.

Wow. I discovered that my NS buddy deals with imports, exports and distribution of Hps. No wonder he could give me such an attractive price for my old handphone.

As for his personality, I feel that everyone, and I mean anyone will fall in love with his very open, friendly, generous and humorous aura.

Come on, who would want to deal with the "black-faced" trade-in handphone dealers that we usually see. Yucks, always giving us the poker face so that they can pay us less for the used phones.

Hence, I urge my friends, and fellow internet surfers to patronize this very approachable brother - through me.

ryanme99@yahoo.com

No comments: